Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Project Disney: Lion King

The first time that we went to Disney World in August of 2011, it was so hot that I walked around red and misty the entire time.  If it weren't for the misting fan that I paid $25 for, I might not have made it.  When we decided to take a second trip, I insisted that we pick a cooler time of year.  We went the last week of May, first week of June 2012.  It rained almost every day.  So I was still misty, but not very hot.  LOL!  We went to every indoor event that we could find to escape the rain.  My favorite was The Festival of the Lion King.

Project Disney: Lion King


Since I have been using up stash for my Project Disney album, I didn't have many African themed paper and embellishments.  The Bo Bunny Zoology collection was a good match.  Since the pictures were so dark, I decided to run a set of kraft cardstock filler cards across the center and then cut my title with a rust colored pattern paper.  For my journal card, I used a couple of strips of the striped paper.  The pattern reminded me of the dancers costumes.  I cut the letters with my Silhouette Cameo.  So easy!



Are you getting tired of Project Disney pages in December?  LOL  Well, I only have one more to share.  See you soon!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wasn't that show so cool?!! Brit and I enjoyed it too. So great you are getting all of these photos scrapped. :)

Jen V. said...

I just found your blog through Pinterest. I too am working on a Disney Project Life album so I can't wait to look through all your blog posts for ideas.