Friday, December 13, 2013

Project Disney: Meeting Stitch

Now that I am finished with my 2012 album, I am working on finishing up our 2012 vacation to Disney.  It is so much fun scrapping these photos.  Even though it was just a year and a half ago, my youngest fella looks so small.  My favorite part about scrapping Disney, though, is digging through my stash.  I love getting to use up supplies that I have had for years.  No lie, years!

Project Disney: Meeting Stitch

 



These papers and embellishments are from Bo Bunny, the Blast Off papers and chipboard.  Even though most Stitch layouts are done with Hawaiin papers, I decided to use an outer space theme since the character is an alien and because I just love this collection.

Be back soon with my Jammin' Jungle Parade layout.  It's another stash buster.  LOL!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Aphra, this is so so cute!! It is perfect for your Stitch photos. I can't wait to see your jungle parade page!! Ethan does look so little. But then, when I look at Ben's photos from then, he too, looks so tiny. The boy lost his two front teeth last weekend. One of Friday, the other Saturday night. He looks so different. Makes me said his baby face is disappearing.