Friday, December 20, 2013

Project Disney: Tree of Life

As promised, I have one last Project Disney layout to share this month.  Ya know, just in time for Christmas.  Ha ha!  This one if about the Tree of Life, one of my favorite parts of Animal Kingdom.  We stood and admired the tree for as long as possible before the rain came down and then we went inside (or is under?) to see the 3D It's a Bug's Life show. 

Project Disney: Tree of Life


 This page is a combination of Becky Higgins' Honey Edition Cards and some Adornit Cute As A Bug paper.  For the embellishments, I cut out some of the bugs on the paper and also cut a large leaf with my Silhouette Cameo.  Simple, simple.






 Thanks for sticking with me these past two weeks as I have shared my newest Project Disney layouts.  I have some more finished, but I need to photograph them and upload them.  I'm thinking that'll have to wait until after the first of the year.  Until then, I hope that you have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 


No comments: