Monday, December 9, 2013

Project Life: Christmas 2012

Today I have two layouts to share, both of them are from Christmas 2012.  The first one is pics of what Santa left us and the second is opening gifts with my parents.  The December Flavors of the Month and Project Life kits from The ScrapRoom are full of Christmas papers and embellishments for scrapping all of my photos.

Project Life: Dec 25


Oh. My. Christmas.  Webster's Pages Dear Santa paper and embellishments are fabulous!!!  So wonderful, in fact, that I didn't feel the need to add any embellishing.  Love that!  Oh, and I was even able to mix in another Simple Stories Snap Cut.  I just couldn't let those go to waste.




I actually had to go on Pinterest to figure out how to add that cute little bag to my Project Life pages.  For whatever reason, I had to see it popping out of other people's pocket pages to realize that it was ok.  Ha ha!  I wrote the kids' Christmas lists on the tag. 

 Project Life: Happy Memories


I used more Simple Stories December Documented for this spread, but the color scheme looks totally different from the other page.  Tammy's kits are SO full that I can use the same line twice without the pages looking identical.  Um yeah, that's pretty fabulous.  As for embellishments, I put a wood veneer sunburst on every card.  Oh, and the LOVE one, too.






 I only have ONE more Project Life 2012 page to show you.  I can't believe I finished the whole album and that all of my 2012 pictures are scrapped and already placed in the album and that it only took TWO albums to hold them all.  Plus, I have room to spare in the second album for all of our Disney pictures.  I am feverishly working on those so that I am ready to start my 2013 and 2014 albums in mid January.  Anyhoo, I'll be back soon with the last page as well as some reflections about how it went in 2012 and some changes for 2014.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh these are wonderful. I love them. Some of the silly faces that Ethan makes are hilarious! What a great feeling to have your album just about done!!