Friday, December 6, 2013

Project Life: The House

Man, I love for my house to be all decked out for the holidays.  I don't go all out by any means, but it still takes me a lot of time to drag it all down from the attic and put it all up.  My kids just love it, and it really helps to get me feeling festive.  This layout features some of my favorite Christmas decor, and our kitty who thought it was all for her.

Project Life:  The House


This week I used Simple Stories December Documented Paper and Snap Cuts.  Such fun colors and patterns!





Man, I sure do love a poinsettia.  The bright red ones are my favorite.  And I really like the contrast between the red and the green.  This year I've added one to my foyer table so that it won't freeze and die on my like last year.  The weather here has been especially cold these last two weeks.  I'm off to sit by the fire.  See you soon! 

No comments: