Monday, December 2, 2013

Project Life: Week 48 (I think!)

Hi there!  Now that it is officially Christmas season, I thought I would start posting my December Project Life pages.  This week's spread is Week 48, I think.  Toward the end of the year, I lost count on the weeks and just started labeling each spread by month and event, which worked out so much better for me that I am going to continue that method in my next album.  Anyway, these pictures are outtakes from my Christmas card shoot with my kiddos.  Usually, the photos that I don't use are hilarious and end up being some of my favorite pictures of the year.

Project Life: Click

This paper line could not have been more perfect for these pictures.  It is Santa's List by Teresa Collins.  There's a great selection of the papers and embellishments in this month's Flavors of the Month and Project Life kits at The ScrapRoom.






Aside from what came in my kit, I added a few flat backed pearls and a couple of punched snow flakes.  Easy!  The overlay came in another one of the Flavors of the Month kits.  Not sure which one.  Sorry.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please come back later this week for another December Project Life page.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is so pretty!!! I love that TC line. I saw it in the stores months ago and fell in love with it. Cute photos of the boys too.