Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Project Life Title Page

Happy New Year my scrappy friends.  I hope that 2014 will bring many blessings to you and yours and that you are able to document those blessings in a scrappy way.  Today, I thought I would share the title page for my Project Life 2013 album.  Last year, I finished my 2012 album, and I loved working on the previous year so I am doing it again this year.  Hopefully, I will be able to complete my 2014 album at the same time . . . now that I have the hang of the system.

2013 Title


These photos were from our Fall 2012 photo shoot. They aren't as dark as they appear here. I really need to learn a new trick for photographing these layouts. Anyway, all the papers are from my January 2014 kits from The ScrapRoom. It's the Wildflower line by Carta Bella. I also used some woodgrain American Crafts Thickers from my stash.




 It's a pretty simple, yet colorful title page. Just what I like. I have finished three January layouts and a Project Disney layout with the other kits.  I'll be back to share those and a January PL Sketch over the next week or so.  Until then, happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is really pretty!! I love the purple. Wishing you, Jeff and the boys the happiest of New Years.