Saturday, January 4, 2014

Project Disney: Crystal Palace

Hi there scrappy peeps!  I'm trying to soak up as much downtime as possible today before going back to work on Monday. It's been a fabulous two weeks off, but all good things must come to an end, right? So, in an effort to avoid the laundry or the dusting, I thought I'd share another one of my Project Disney layouts with ya.

Crystal Palace


This was actually our second time to eat at The Crystal Palace. We liked it so much in 2011 that we went again in 2012. This year, however, was Ethan's "birthday" since we went in June and he had turned five in May. He got the royal treatment -- a cupcake and the birthday song. He loved it!


All the papers, stickers, and chipboard on this page came in my January kits from The ScrapRoom.  I got both the Flavors of the Month and the Project Life, which both included RSVP by Basic Grey.  The colors and theme were just perfect for my layout. 






Ok, that's enough computer time for me.  Off to get some chores done so that I can sit down this evening and work on my 2014 Project Life Title Page.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is an adorable layout!
I plan on doing a Disney Project Life album when we go (again) in May this year and I am loving your layout ideas!