Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Project Life: February

I figured since today is February 26th and there's only two days left in the month, I should go ahead and show you my February Project Life pages. These pages have been finished (and posted at The ScrapRoom blog) since the first day of the month. I just never got around to posting them here. Slacker. I know, right? Anyway, all these layouts were created with either my Project Life kit or Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom.  And since I have soooooo many photos to share, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Donuts with Dad

February Days

Love

Photo Shoot

Read and Sunday Drive

I Love You Valentine

Whew . . . just got those in before it's time to post my March pages! Thanks for stopping by.  See you in a couple of days.

No comments: