Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Project Life 2013: Road Trip

Last year, we took a quick road trip to Biedenharn Museum and Gardens in Monroe, Louisiana.  It was a great Spring day, and the tulips and dogwoods were in full bloom.  My mom and I were really excited about the gardens, but my kids and stepdad were more interested in the Coca Cola Bottling Co memorabilia and .05 bottled cokes.

I used my April Project Life Kit from The ScrapRoom for this page.  The American Crafts Daydreamer cards, papers, and foam stickers worked well with the reds and blues in my pictures.

Road Trip





We have our Spring Break in about a week's time.  I am soooooo ready to have some time off from school and to take another trip.  This time it won't be a road trip.  We're leaving on a jet plane to go to a different garden, the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.  Can't wait! 

1 comment:

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)