Monday, May 5, 2014

The Rest of May's Project Life

It is MAY!!!  I'm so excited that it is the last month of school.  Summer is just around the corner, and I cannot wait.  Coincidentally, my first layout to share is from the first week of last summer.

Hello Summer



The numbers on my journaling card correspond to the numbers on the pictures.  I punched out 3/4" circles and added small number stickers from the kit onto each circle.  I like being able to save time by just journaling once for my entire weekly spread.  


Mother's Day 2013




Be Extra Ordinary


This page includes both of my kiddos' end-of-the-year awards ceremonies.  Since I had snapped a picture of the program and the award received by my 8th grader, I didn't feel the need to include either in the album.  Instead, they are in his memorabilia box to one day be placed in his school album.  I find myself snapping pics of lots of our memorabilia because it is often hard for me to keep it organized for an entire year since I am working on last year's Project Life.  This has really worked for me.


Well, that's it for my May Project Life pages.  I will be working on June's layouts next week.  I also have some other crafty projects to share soon.  Hope you'll pop back in!

No comments: