Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project Life: June 2013, Part One

As I edited my June 2013 photos in preparation for working on my Project Life pages, I realized that I took a LOT of pictures that month. So many that I ended up creating seven layouts with my kits from The ScrapRoom. You can see them all HERE, but I thought I would share them a few at a time so you could see the details. You can click on the images to enlarge them and really see all the great products from the kits.   

The Bright Side


One reason I took so many pictures last June is that we took our annual trip to Gulf Shores.  I think I ended up with four layouts just from that trip. That wasn't even all the pictures, but I limited myself to creating layouts about new experiences or good stories. Ha ha! This layout includes pictures of what my kiddos like to do at the beach.  I used Fancy Pants As You Wish papers, brag cards, and embellishments.  





My True North


Even though we go to the beach every summer, I rarely take pictures of us in the car or the outside of the condo where we stay.  That's what this page includes.  This pages is more Fancy Pants As You Wish papers, brag cards, and embellishments.  The stickers were my favorites!



@ Camp


After we got back from the beach, my oldest son started counting down until he got to leave for church camp.  The left side of my page is the countdown, the packing, the send off, our texts, and a selfie he sent me once he got there.  The right side are pictures that I took off the camp's Facebook page: group pic, journals, t-shirts, office, whole group room, and a pic of my son waiting to play four square.  For this page, I used Jillibean Soup's Sightseeing Stew collection.  LOVE the colors on this one.





I think my favorite part of this layout is the card that my son completed listing his favorite activity from each day.  Even though I had to force him to write it, I think he'll be happy to have that memento.  One day.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I'll be back soon with a few more layouts using the June kits from The ScrapRoom.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am loving your pages. These are fabulous!!

Tessa Miller-Schweder said...

I love that you had him do the card! He will love it one day!