Monday, June 16, 2014

Project Life: June 2013, Part Two

Happy Monday to ya!  Today I'd like to share some more of my June Project Life pages.  These were also created with my kits from The ScrapRoom.  And this month's sketch was a Project Life style one from Becky Fleck's Pagemaps.

@ the Park


This layout includes cards, papers, and embellishments from Simple Stories Everyday Snap.  The bright colors were perfect for these pictures of my kiddos at our local park.







The left side of this layout and the right side of another layout are based on the March 2014 Pocket Page sketch by Becky Fleck.  You can find all of her amazing sketches at PageMaps.com.  Her designers are so inspiring, too.




The Track


I LOVE these Boys Rule papers and embellishments, mostly the wooden shapes. Too cute! The pictures and journaling are about our most recent visit to The Track. My oldest was finally tall enough to drive his own go cart on Wild Woody, the three story wooden go cart track. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the vintage race car theme on the papers. 







Well, that's enough pictures for one post.  I have a few more pages to show you.  I'll be back Wednesday to share.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These really are so cool, Aphra!! Love them!