Saturday, July 5, 2014

Project Life: Week 27 and July Fourth

Hi there friends!  It's been a busy beginning of July, so I am just now posting the first of my July Project Life pages.  This month I made SEVEN layouts.  Looks like last July was super busy, too.  Anyway, I have a couple to share today.


Week 27


This is the first week of July 2013. The left side includes pictures of my son during Frog Week. I was having a hard time keeping my seven year old occupied, so I did a couple of themed weeks. This was the first of them. I found a frog dissection app for the iPad, which he loved and which inspired the whole week. We also made a frog life cycle craft and had a cute snack. The right page is all about his swim lessons. 

All of the supplies came in my Project Life kit from The ScrapRoom.  You can see the kits and more ideas for using them HERE.  For this layout, I used the Bella Blvd Squeeze Daily Details and Simple Stories HER papers and embellishments.  These paired well with two die cut cards that came with the kit also.






July Fourth


This spread includes pictures of how I decorated for the Fourth of July as well as how we celebrated the actual day. As soon as I saw the Simple Stories Under the Stars papers, I knew they would work for this page. The wood veneer stars actually came in the Bella Blvd Family Forever kit in the Flavors of the Month kit. And the alphas are from my stash. The Smile sticker came in the Flavors of the Month kit also. It's awesome to be able to mix and match all my kits.






Ok, well that's all I have to share today.  I'll be back soon with the rest of the pages, which are all from my St Louis and Cedar Rapids vacation last year.  Until then!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are great, Aphra!!