Monday, August 4, 2014

Project Life: Sunshine

Hi friends. Today, I want to share another layout using The ScrapRoom's August Project Life kit. The colors in Good Day Sunshine are so bright, just perfect for scrapping the last of my photos from our July 2013 vacation to Gulf Shores.

Sunshine


For my title card, I added a collage of stickers and chipboard and then just used a small label sticker for the title. The title doesn't always have to be big, does it?


Again, I went a little crazy with the stickers. They were so cute! For the card on the left, I backed the two frame stickers with paper and then added small stickers on top.



For the 4x6 filler card, I cut a circle off the edge of the paper, backed it with graph patterned paper, and then added a chipboard popsicle and a brad. I love how the chipboard really pops off the paper. 


Well, that is the end of my summer pages and the end of my summer. Be back soon with some school pages.

1 comment:

Cynthia B. said...

Love what you did with the title card and the filler card w/ the offset circle/popsicle. Great way to use this line!