Saturday, September 27, 2014

Four Layouts and a Sneak

September has sure slipped away from me. We have been busy with school, ukelele lessons, Homecoming Week, two birthdays, and a fish fry. It has been lots of fun, but I'm looking forward to a few relaxing Fall weekends now that the weather has cooled a bit. Before the month is completely gone, I wanted to share the rest of my September Project Life layouts. As usual, all of these pages were created with my Project Life and Flavors of the Month Kits from The ScrapRoom.

A Good Start


This page is a collection of photos from our first month of school in 2013.  Ethan got Star Student, got better at doing his homework independently, and started making his own lunch. Jonathan had a great time participating in the Junior High Band and organized his new desk for homework time. The boys' independence made me smile.


Laser Tag Party


Jonathan celebrated his 13th birthday with a pack of boys at Buhlow Recreation Area playing laser tag games. We rented the equipment and created an obstacle course of sorts. They played Capture the Flag, Army, and Free Shoot. Even though it was crazy hot, they had a good time and were super sweet to include Ethan.


 Ti Gators



Wild & Free


We love this trail at Red Dirt. We try to go there at least a couple of times a year. This time we brought the boys' sling shots that they got for Christmas. It was the perfect place to shoot rocks.


The September kits are sold out, but the October kits are previewing now. I just finished making my October pages, and let me tell you -- the kits are awesome. Here's a sneak peek for ya. Shh . . . don't tell Tammy. See you soon with the full reveal!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are fabulous!! I love all of the photos and you got so much documented. I am really thinking I need to mix this pocket style scrapbooking in with my regular pages. I love the pics of the boys. E looks so cute making his lunch. :) Glad J likes his new desk. Brit had a desk and prefers to sit on her bed. LOL We sold the desk. We are going to sell her keyboard too. She doesn't like playing. She is loving dance. Ben wants to take Karate. He said he prefers that to dance because even though he likes to dance, he doesn't like dance class. He wants to do his own thing. He definitely "dances" to his own tune. ;)