Sunday, October 12, 2014

Project Life: Fall 2013

I'm a bit late in posting my first October layout. I'd like to say it's because we've been enjoying some beautiful Fall weather, but sadly it's because we all had the stomach virus and have been super busy with work and school. Better late than never, right? Here's the first one.

Fall


This page includes a random assortment of photos from October 2013: changing leaves, Fall treats, Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte, Birthday Presents, Halloween mantel, and a new coffee flavor. 


I absolutely adore the cute Fancy Pants ephemera that came in the October Flavors of the Month kit. They made my title and journaling cards so quick and easy, not to mention cute. And I love the pop of turquoise mixed in with the traditional Fall colors.



This calendar card was a great filler. I added the month and dates using the Basic Grey Second City orange alphas. The color matched the rest of the Fancy Pants kit perfectly.


One down. Three to go. See you soon with some more October pages.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it!!! I hope you had a great birthday late last week and a great weekend. Also hoping you all are feeling better.

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous pocket scrapping. It is inspiring.

**** April **** said...

Thank you for inspiring me to capture the every day.... I'm SO bad about that....