Monday, November 10, 2014

Project Life: Hello Autumn

Today I am sharing one of my favorites from my November layouts at The ScrapRoom.  Not only do I adore the leaf pictures of my silly boy, but I also love the Hello Autumn line by Bella Blvd.  This month's Project Life and Flavors of the Month Kits feature the papers and stickers.  Too cute!!!

November






This Hello Happy flair button is exclusive to The ScrapRoom.  Tammy designs and produces them herself.  This one is a perfect match to the Bella Blvd. products.  And I just love adding flair to my Project Life album.  One thing I have learned is to add the flair on top of my page protector so that it doesn't pucker up.



See what I mean?  The colors and patterns are precious.  And the stickers are just perfect for all your favorite fall pictures.  All I added was a little burlap twine.  

Be sure to head over to The ScrapRoom gallery HERE to see all the other pages created with this line.  So much inspiration!

No comments: