Monday, November 24, 2014

Project Life: Thanksgiving Layout and a Sketch

Pinch me!  Today is my first day of our Thanksgiving Holidays.  We are off for an entire week and my brother is flying home today.  I am so excited.  I cannot wait to just hang out with my family and cook.  That is my favorite part about Thanksgiving.  And that is what this layout from last year's Thanksgiving holidays is all about.

Together


This layout includes Simple Stories Sweater Weather paper, cards, and embellishments.  The only thing not from Simple Stories is the wood word and the exclusive ScrapRoom flair.  Aren't the colors just perfect for Fall.  And the houndstooth is super fun!


And here's my November sketch in case you missed it over at The ScrapRoom.  All the super cute Simple Stories Sweater Weather Die Cuts and TSR's exclusive flair were the inspiration for this one.






I finally got my Canon Selphy C910 printer working, so I can include some Instagram pictures on my pages.  I like being able to create a little 4x6 scrapbook page with the smaller pictures.  This one measures 3" by 3".  If you have one of the printers, you can find a ton of videos on YouTube to help you print various sizes and layouts.  

Well, that's my last November Project Life page.  I'm working on December's pages this week.  The kit is gorgeous and will start previewing tomorrow.  Be sure to check it out!  See you soon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Turkey day!!! :) I hope you have a great time this week with your family. Congrats to Eric and fiance. I bet there will be lots of wedding talk too. ;)