Monday, November 17, 2014

Project Life: Two Singles

This week's spread isn't really a spread.  It is two single page layouts that I just photographed together.  Since that is how they appear in my album, I thought I'd just share them that way.  And because I didn't feel like cropping and editing separate batches of photos.  Ha ha.

Every Day Blessing and For the Record





These two pages include lots of wooden embellishments from The ScrapRoom Project Life and Flavors of the Month Kits.  I never get tired of adding them to my pages.  This month I really enjoyed the heart speech bubbles, just perfect for my journaling card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back soon with my last ScrapRoom Project Life page and with my first Stampin Up Seasonal Snapshot layout.  Have a great week!

No comments: