Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry & Bright

Hi there friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful day after Christmas. We are relaxing in our jammies, watching a little football, and noshing on leftover sweets. I'll be heading into my scrap room in a bit to work on some Project Life pages with my new kit. Before I do, though, I wanted to share my last layout using the December kits from The ScrapRoom.

Merry & Bright


My sweet boys decorating the Hallmark Tree in the foyer and getting redding for Santa on Christmas Eve. It was a magical Christmas last year.


My Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher really comes in handy when there are die cuts in the kits. I love how easy it is and how much texture it adds.



This is likely my last post for 2014. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

No comments: