Monday, December 1, 2014

Project Life: Christmas Break

Oh. My. Goodness.  It is December.  The last month of the year.  CRAZY!  Although it is mind blowing how quickly time is passing me by, I am excited that my Christmas Break is only three weeks away.  My hubby will be home the entire time and we have a New Year's Eve trip planned.  Last year, we just hung out at home.  That is exactly the focus of my first Project Life page for December.

Christmas Break 2013


My little boy spent his time making pop up cards from templates he found on the internet, wrapping presents, and eating candy canes.  The older one played Xbox, read, and practiced his baritone. To help blend all these activities and bright colors, I chose the Simple Stories SNAP 'Tis the Season cards for this page.  The white background made it seem less busy.



I'll be sharing more about this layout at The ScrapRoom later in the month.  Hope you'll stop by.  In the meantime, see you next Monday with another December layout.


No comments: