Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, friends! I can't believe it's already 2015. We had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year with friends and family. We popped fireworks and hung around the fire pit. Very similar to what we did last year at my mother's house. Today, I want to share my 2014 New Year layout.

New Year


This line is Amy Tangerine With Love by American Crafts. My favorite part of the kit are the puffy stickers. I used as many as I possibly could. Funny how so many worked for a New Year layout.



The kids and I wrote our resolutions on 3x4 Becky Higgins Project Life Grid Cards. We loved looking back at them a year later. We will be continuing that tradition this year. I think we'll also write reflections on how well we kept our resolutions and tuck them into the pockets as well.



Thanks for checking out my page today. See you Monday with another layout.

No comments: