Monday, January 19, 2015

Last January Project Life Pages

Hi there. In recognition of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, I am enjoying a day off. In pajamas. With a fire burning. There may be some scrapping. Or reading. Or watching some Netflix. We'll see. That's the best part of a day off . . . leisure.

I wanted to share my last January Project Life page made with my kits from The ScrapRoom. This one features some random pictures of my guys.

Creativity


On the left side, my oldest son is cooking cornbread to go with a gumbo that my husband was cooking. On the right side, my youngest son is playing with a Crayola Airbrush set that he got for Christmas.




As you can probably tell, these two pages do not use papers from the same kit. For me, the yellow and coral colors made it work though.



The vinyl foam embellishments that came in my Flavors of the Month kit were so very versatile.  I used them on several of my pages.


Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day off.

No comments: