Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow Day Fun

Last year this time, we had tons of snow falling here in Louisiana. It was so exciting for us. I took a ton of photos. That's what I have to share today.

Snow Day Fun


This Warm & Cozy line by Bella Carta came in The ScrapRoom's January Project Life Kit.  The colors are traditional and the patterns are like sweaters. Perfect for a snow day!  For my title card, I added some burgundy and navy alphabet stickers from my stash along with one of the wooden snowflakes that came in the kit. 


That "love" flair is a ScrapRoom exclusive. Tammy designs and creates them herself. 



I had so many pictures that I included an insert that I made from cutting a Design F page protector down. The first picture below is the front side and the second is the back.



Well, that's the first of my January pages. I'll be back next Monday with another one. See ya soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad your boys were able to enjoy a little snow. :) Winter is so much more fun for the kids. Ben loves it. The novelty of it for me has long since worn off. LOL Have a great first day back to school.