Saturday, February 21, 2015

Project Life: Valentine Pages

Valentine's Day has come and gone, and I forgot to post my Valentine Project Life pages from last year.  Oops.  I hope you still see something inspiring even though the theme has passed.

Valentine Date


The conversation heart paper was my favorite from the instant that I saw it.  And it just so happens that the coordinating paper was perfect for a Valentine's meal with my two boys.


February 14


I love the pops of yellow in this line. All the bright colors offset my son's dark pajamas and the room's dark furniture. The pictures of Ethan making Rainbow Loom bracelets for all his classmates are just too sweet.

A Valentine


My husband sent me a dozen beautiful roses the day before Valentine's Day, so I could get them at school. The black and white polka dotted bow with the red roses was so pretty. I really enjoyed smelling them each day, too. I even used the Watercolor App to paint a picture of them. And I really lucked out at how well these papers match all my pics.

I have just one more February layout to post, so I'll be back with that next week. March is right around the corner, so I'll also be sharing a sneak peek of my March layouts. See you soon!

No comments: