Friday, May 1, 2015

Project Life: Celebrate the Class of 2014

Y'all, I am so glad it is the first day of May. Why you may say? Because that means summer is near. School is just about over. And this momma and teacher is super excited. To celebrate summer's approach, I thought I would start my May page shares with this one. This page is about the last day of school and graduation of my seniors from last school year.

Celebrate

This page is a mix of cards and papers from both the Project Life and Flavors of the Month kits from The ScrapRoom. I selected pieces based on a gray, rust, black, and gold color scheme. I thought the plane clip and map paper was perfect for the graduation picture.



Thanks for coming by today. I'll see you soon with another May page, also about the end of the school year.

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Fun LO...lovin' the red slippers!