Sunday, June 28, 2015

May Paper Pumpkin Pocket Page

In my last post, I showed you a pocket page that I created with my current Paper Pumpkin kit. Today, I thought I'd share last month's Paper Pumpkin kit. First, here is how the kit was designed.


I did make one of each of these.  Then, I created this pocket page using the supplies for one bag and one card.



I used Stampin Up's fringe scissors to create the ruffled border. Super fun!




I used the rest of the kit for birthday cards and bags, just not exactly the way the instructions said. I found a ton of great ideas on Pinterest. If you are interested in signing up for Paper Pumpkin, just click on the icon in the sidebar and designate me as your demonstrator. Then, come back here for more inspiration. See you soon!




1 comment:

Wendy Bellino said...

What a fun way to scrapbook, quick and easy too. Sweet pics of your boys!