Sunday, November 1, 2015

Project Life: Halloween 2014

Well, another Halloween is in the books. This year's Halloween was wet and soggy and had to be moved up a day. However, last year's Halloween was gorgeous. And that is what I was scrapbooking this past week. I love scrapbooking a year behind -- it allows me to relive the memory before it gets tucked away into my album. Here's a look at my page.


This super simple page is a combination of Becky Higgins' Halloween Project Life Cards and some old K and Company stickers that I bought at Target a few years ago. The title was created with American Crafts Thickers Bones circa 2009. I love the pop of green from the stickers.




Look at sassy pants when I told him that he couldn't eat all of his candy.  Ha ha!


This last picture is my favorite. It was a lovely evening to walk the neighborhood!

As for this year's Halloween pictures, I think I took about three. With my iPhone mind you. The weather was threatening rain, and I didn't want to take out the big camera. That's ok, though. I will still make a page about the night. 

See you soon with my November pages for The ScrapRoom!

1 comment:

Catherine1216 said...

Cute pictures; I like his expression on the one with his candy. I love the embellishments you used.