Monday, November 2, 2015

Project Life: The Pumpkin Patch

It is finally FALL, y'all! I just love the colors and the activities of Fall. And I love scrapbooking pictures from Fall. Today's page includes pictures from last year's visit to an awesome pumpkin patch about an hour from our house. We love it! It's such a beautiful farm with tons of fun activities. My favorite part is just hanging out with my sweet family.

So Very Blessed


Everything on this page came in my November Project Life kit from The ScrapRoom. The papers and stickers are from Simple Stories. You can see the entire kit HERE.






Photo collages in my Project Life album make me so happy. In just two 4x6 pockets, I have six pictures.  Yass!!!



Here are some close-up shots of the Simple Stories stickers. I actually placed them on the outside of the page protector rather than on the actual photo. This makes me less nervous because then I can reposition as needed without ruining my photo.



I loved these papers and stickers so much that I made a second layout with them. I'll be back soon to share that one with you as well. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: