Monday, November 16, 2015

Project Life: Two Singles

Hi friends. Today, I have two single-page Project Life pages to share. As you may have noticed, not all of my pages are double-page weekly layouts. Sometimes, I have a page that contains a week's (or month's) worth of pictures, and sometimes I create a page for an event. It just depends on the pictures that I have. At the end of the day, I'm just glad to print out the pictures and get them into an album. Here's an event layout.

Book Lover


These pictures of my son completing his Scholastic book order were taken in October of 2014. The picture at the top right, however, was published on the teacher's website in January 2015. I love that I can combine all these related photos onto one page. That, for me, is part of the beauty of working about a year behind.


All the supplies on this page, except the Thickers, are from my November Project Kit from The ScrapRoom. I just LOVE the colors. You can see the full kit HERE.



So Very Thankful


This is my FAVORITE layout this month. The pictures are of my brother on the day he proposed to his girlfriend. So sweet! The supplies are from the same kit as the layout above.


I'm not sure if you can tell, but in the 3x4 pocket at left in the above photo, I added one of the Becky Higgins Project Life Everyday Photo Overlays. You actually THREE of them in the kit! What a great deal.


Um ... that pineapple is perfect. Suits my future sister-in-law to a T. She is so trendy and has such a bright personality. Yep, pretty perfect.

Ok, then, that's it for me. Hope to see you soon!


1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous pages. I love to see what others are doing with their PL pocket scrapbooking.