Sunday, April 12, 2009

52 Sketches, Week 15 Reveal

Sketch 15 at 52 Sketches...52Weeks was posted today. Pop over there and check it out...the prize this week is a giant kit from Scrap-A-Latte.



I just love the grid on the right side. Since I only had two photos, I chopped one of them into three small photos. The pictures were taken in the yard of a lady from church. She has a couple of acres of pristinely planted and manicured yard--the walkways are lined with pavers even. We felt tucked away from the world while taking a tour of the grounds. It reminded me of the book of my youth, The Secret Garden. And Ethan looked so sweet sitting on the rustic wooden bench. I just had to scrap it.


3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my this is gorgeous!! I love all the purple!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, wow, wow! Amazing stuff, the colours, the title...the pics...just fantastic!

Euphoria said...

WOW- lovin' the colors here! pretty pretty!