Thursday, April 2, 2009

Any Excuse to Use Pink

I just love these bright pink azaleas in my mom's yard. This is the third layout that I've done with pictures from this day. Hey, any excuse to use some pink, right?

This Heidi Grace paper really makes me happy, especially since I picked it up right here at my Michael's--no scrapbook store for 100 miles! And how tweet is that Maya Road sheer bird? Yum.

I did not use a sketch. I repeat, I did not use a sketch. Instead, I was inspired by several layouts in the April issue of Creating Keepsakes.



Happy Scrappin',

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Really cute! I love how you made the flowers! :)

Jamie Harder said...

Fabulous layout!!! I bought that paper from my Michaels's too (was yours WAY overpriced too??) I love that bird and your flowers rock!

Jana Eubank said...

This is adorable! Love all the dimension!

ally serrato said...

hey ~ i always make up excuses to use pink!!! cute layout!!!
{xoxo}

shawnna said...

What a fun layout :)

Lindsay said...

Love the flowers and the ribbon stems! Adorable LO! :)

Heather Bares said...

this is adorable