Monday, April 20, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray...

...it's reveal day.

First up is my first layout for The Scrappiest sketch blog. This layout is based on sketch #9. The April sketch challenge is still going on. You can complete a layout from the sketch of your choice using sketches 5-9. As many as you like. Link or email your layout by the end of the month and you could win a great kit from Rusty Pickle.





Next, I have to show you my latest contest entry. Creative Scrappers Kit Club is having a contest for their June Guest Designer. Such a neat challenge. I had to create a kit from my stash including six sheets of patterned paper, one piece of cardstock, flowers, chipboard, alphas, and buttons. Then I had to create two layouts using my own kit. Finally, I had to photograph it all and upload it to their site. Today's the deadline, so cross your fingers. The prize is AMAZING: free May kit, free June kit (that I would design), and a gift certificate. Some generous folks over at Creative Scrappers. Here's my entry.





6 comments:

Frances said...

HOLY COW APHRA!!! When did you do this? Your first layout is totally cute. I am totally in love with your kit and the layouts are awesome!

Lydia said...

That is great, I love the kit that you put together, so fun playful and could easily be boy girl, and your Layout look great too!! Good luck!

Stacey Michaud said...

Sure is reveal time! Awesome, awesome work! That last one cracks me up! Can you email me at stacey@scrapstreet.com? I have an opportunity for you!

Jana Eubank said...

I'm seriously bummed about UA! But I totally understand. Heck! I was seriously impressed and floored at your amazing hotel-scrapping! Incredible! ;) You can bet that I will be a blog-fan from now on! I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! ;) Hugs!!!

Denise said...

You got some talent!!! Very Nice layout!!

ally serrato said...

i love those statcked flowers with the flair on the american crafts layouts ~ you work amazes me lady!!!