Friday, April 10, 2009

It's the Scrappiest

I found a new sketch blog. Imagine that! Anyhoo, it's called The Scrappiest (how cute, hun?); a whole blog full of some fun sketches. I like the versatility of their sketches as well as how many pictures most sketches allow.

This is my layout based on sketch 7. It called for two photos, but I just loved this one so much that I changed the sketch a little. I had such a good time making these little mushrooms. Loved em so much I thought about calling the page He's Such a Fungi. Or Gnome Sweet Gnome. My husband suggested Schroom, Schroom instead of Vroom, Vroom! Although I was very tempted (especially by that last one), I went with a more traditional title.




Toot, toot! This layout was also in Two Peas' Top Ten! How fun!

5 comments:

ally serrato said...

wow ~ so ~ so ~ so cute!!!
{xoxo}

Rochelle said...

wow!! I soo love this one! Cute as a button!!! :)

Thanks for the info on the sketch blog. I love sketches!!

Kristi B. said...

this is super cute! I love your grass & as a gnome lover, am in LOVE with your mushrooms. :)
did I just say I love your grass & mushrooms?! lol

Ceci said...

Wow that is so cute..love what you have done with the buttons! :D

Jamie Harder said...

This one totally rocks!!!! so fun!! Congrats on being top ten again! You should submit your layout to be a guest garden girl...