Friday, April 10, 2009

Mr. Fix It

I love these pictures of my toddler mowing the grass and taking a break to tune up the mower. He was super serious....with a paci in his mouth. Oh, he cracks me up!

I was inspired by the brown, green, red, and blue in the photos. They were the same colors as more paper from my Scrapperie kit. I threw in a piece of Imaginesce as well.

That Basic Grey tree has been in my stash since November before last. It never occurred to me when I first got it to back it with paper. With all the trees on layouts now, I was able to figure out how to use it. I'm happy with the results.


4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Wow you are cranking out the layouts!!!!! I love this one too!!!!

Frances said...

A layout a day...another great layout! Truly do love the tree!

AbbieTorroll said...

Gorgeous page Aphra!!! I LOVE that tree! so cute!

Euphoria said...

oooooooh- I love the tree on this LO- awesome!