Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Back Porch's Got Talent

Third time's not a charm. Turns out the fourth time isn't either. I'm talking about the times I've tried out for Back Porch Memories guest design team. Haven't made it yet. There is some talent on that porch I tell ya!

Oh well, the competition pushes me to create a good page, so I am happy to keep trying. This is my latest layout based on the May guest designer contest sketch, created by none other than Becky Fleck. It's a great sketch. Give it a try!





Here are some sneak peeks of my Treasured Memories Design Team Assignment #3. Our meeting is Wednesday, April 22nd, so I'll be able to post the entire page on the 21st. Please check back and take a peek.

6 comments:

Frances said...

I'm sending Back Porch an email NOW! That is a totally cute layout and I can't wait to see your Treasured Memories layout...It looks fabulous!

Heather Bares said...

great layout!!! Can't wait to see the whole layout as well, it looks really REALLY cute!

Stacey Michaud said...

I think your layout rocks! Their loss! Great sneaks too!

Paula said...

Aphra - I think your layout is WAY cute! Please don't give up on the Porch, as the owner I can say it is a tough and close vote EVERY month. There are so many great layouts - and yours are always among them :)

Paula

Denise said...

Stunning!!! Love the title!!!

ally serrato said...

man ~ you nailed that sketch!!!