Monday, June 1, 2009

And the Winner Is.....

Well, at 9:27 PM, I received my ten thousandth visitor to my blog. It was a very exciting moment for me.

I began this blog about seven months ago as part of a requirement for my first design team...Treasured Memoried Scrapbook Store in Lafayette, LA. Since then, I have become immersed into the blog world of scrapbooking. I had no idea how much a part of my life it would become.

Since I started blogging, I have found a ton of inspiration and I have grown as a scrapbooker. I am blown away at how supportive people are. People from all around the globe who share my passion for scrapping. I am really grateful to everyone who has visited, become a follower, and left comments.

So......without further babbling :-D,

I want to announce the winner of the Martha Stewart punches.

Mr. Random Integer Generator chose number 20 Timestamp: 2009-06-02 02:32:42 UTC

which is

MyLittleTeapot said...
We're at 9242 now. Keep them coming ladies!

May 22, 2009 5:08 PM

Yayyyy! LG, send me your address, and I'll get your goodies in the mail!

Thanks again everyone! Don't be a stranger.

Happy Scrappin'


3 comments:

Jessica said...

congrats!!

Frances said...

Congrats girl!

MyLittleTeapot said...

yay! My first punch set! never had those. Thanks Aphra and Congratulations once again for your blog success!