Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally!

....I can share my latest news! I've been holding to this for a little while. Lisa at Right at Home scrapbooking has asked me to join her 2009 Design Team. I am soooo excited to be a part of this talented group

Julie Balzer
Donna Bryant-Durand
Kim Faucher
Debi Gilarde
Shannon Morgan
Anita Mulcahey
Ashley Newbert
Kathy Skou
Frances Sylvia (Yeah, I know....joined at the hip, hun?)
Kristie Taylor


There is tons of inspiration at Right at Home. The design team will be posting frequent layouts and tutorials on the blog HERE. You can also go to the forum and stroll through the gallery, watch some video tutorials, or participate in fun challenges HERE. Frances will be posting some amazing Cosmo Cricket Snorkel layouts tomorrow, and I have a tutorial coming up this weekend. Be sure to go check us out and say hi!

My scrappy plate is FULL, overflowing even, so you won't be hearing about any new design teams for me for a little while! But, do stop by when you can because I'm sure to have plenty of layouts to share regularly!

Happy Scrappin'

21 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats!Your work is always amazing! Looking forward to seeing all those layouts.

Melissa Fournet said...

A,
OMG!! Congrats on being a their D.T. I guess we have to share you with the world!!

can wait to see everything!
see ya next week

Tara Orr said...

great job! goodness me - you and Frances are busy ladies! Don't know how you do it all - keep up with the amazing work!

kimosabescraps said...

Hi Aphra... so happy to see you on RAHM team!!! yah... what a great group we have!!

I have loved 52 sketches.. I lurk ;) but love the inspiration from them..

congrats and welcome to the team!!

Kim

milkcan said...

Congrats Aphra! I'm looking forward to being on the team with you!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats Aphra and boy you are going to be BUSY!!!!!! So happy for you and I am off to check out the site!!! Have a great day!!! :)

Lisa said...

Aphra,
So happy to share to have you on our team...cannot wait until I see your post on Saturday. Happy Creating!
Lisa

ally serrato said...

Aprha - I don't see you ever missing the cut - every design team would be honored to have you,,,, your layouts totally rock!!!! Congrats lady!!!!
{xoxo}

Heather Bares said...

congrats!!!!

Ann said...

Congrats Aphra. Definatly an asset added to the team!

cheryl mezzetti said...

huge congratulations!
:)

Tracey said...

Congrats Aphra. Love your work, so well deserved!....xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats Aphra! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
:) love your blog, btw!
hugs, teri

Jodi said...

WAY TO GO APHRA!!! I'm not surprized you rock girl!!!

Tonya Boone said...

Congrats.. well deserved.. i guess i will be coming to check out your new creations on a regular basis.. sounds like you will be a busy girl..

Frances said...

Great job girly! Can't wait to see ya work your magic.

cheryln said...

Big congratulations!!!

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats, Aphra!! I just checked out the blog and it looks great - full of inspiration!!

Can't wait to see your new projects!! :)

Jessica said...

congrats!!

MyLittleTeapot said...

Congratulations once again sweetie!

Shannon said...

*{CONGRATULATIONS APHRA! Looking forward to working with you on the HOME Team!}*