Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Smilebox

Since my hubby is in Alaska, me and the kiddos made him an interactive e-card at Hallmark's Smilebox. Super cute, cheap, and fun! They have e-cards for all occasions to accommodate all number of photos. Check out what we sent!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Dad's Coupons
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


My hubby is a fun-loving guy, so he'll enjoy this coupon book! I'm sure he'll be trying to print it out too, so he can redeem some coupons when he gets home.

To all the fathers out there...who probably aren't at my blog actually...but anyway, have a good one!

Love you, Jeff!

2 comments:

Frances said...

That is so sweet. I love that he is far away and he gets that...Happy Father's Day JEFF!

Stacey Michaud said...

What a great idea! I wanted to say thank you for your support and thoughts during my recent family tradegy. I truly appreciate it!