Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Officially Sistas

Wooooo hooooo! I'm so excited. I found out yesterday morning at 7:00 am that I was chosen to be a So Sketchy Sista! Frances had gotten her email at 1:30 am and she called to wake me up to check my mail. She couldn't wait any longer to see if I had also been chosen. I was and now we're officially Sistas!

So Sketchy is an amazing sketch site filled with inspiration on an almost daily basis. Her sketches are so varied....cards, 8.5 x 11, 12 x 12, and even 24 x 12! She does not disappoint. I'm so looking forward to being on her team for the next six months! Thanks Allison.

PAGE DESIGNERS:

Frances Sylvia
Zoe Nembert
Jennifer Benoit
Jennifer Stevens
Nicole Nowosad

CARD DESIGNERS:

Tina Quinata
Tracy Schultz
Jessica Kruegel


Come join us at Pages In Time for a mini online crop this weekend. This is our first of a series of monthly online crops hosted by the design team. This weekend is Lesley's turn. She's got lots of challenges and tutorials planned complete with prizes!

The theme is GIVE ME 5 FOR KIDS, a cause that Lesley supports in Australia. The group tries to make everyone aware of kids in hospitals all over the world who don't have enough equipment to give them a fair chance of survival.

More details about the crop can be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Happy Scrappin'

14 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats on the DT!! You have done some fabulous work with their sketches!!

btw- love the new background and banner!!

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Yaay! Congrats!

ally serrato said...

that's because you such a rock star aphra - congratulations chicky!!!! :-)
{xoxo}

Melissa said...

Wow, you're in FIRE with the DT's, congrats!

Jessica said...

wow congrats Aphra!! Ally is awesoome!

Jodi said...

CONGRATS APHRA!! I love that site too! and you and Frances are too funny waking each other up!! Lol! Once again... CONGRATS!!!

Frances said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO! I still can't believe it. I am totally pumped to get started...I can feel an all night crop coming on! xoxo

Jamie Harder said...

Congratulations!!!! Oh where do you find the time to do all that you do...?? Amazing.

ALLY said...

Congrats Aphra! Welcome to the So Sketchy Sisterhood!

Ann said...

Congrats. My friend Zoe is also a Sista!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Aphra! So much fn for you and Frances to be on a team together! :)

Samantha said...

All kinds of fun things are happening for you! Congratulations...I am going to check you out over there!!

Tonya Boone said...

Congrats.. so well deserved. I can't wait to see your layouts from Ally's sketches.. welcome to the sisterhood..

tina said...

Wow, Aphra, you do gorgeous work!!! I'm excited to work with you So Sketchy!