Saturday, June 20, 2009

Right at Home Reveal

Today I get to share my first layout for Right at Home Scrapbooking! Yeahhhh! This month Lisa sent me Bo Bunny's Mango Luau paper and some coordinating embellishments (sticker sheet, brads, buttons, ribbon, and Bazzil border strips). There were so many fun colors and patterns to play with, especially since Bo Bunny's paper is now double-sided.






The sun is hand pieced and beaded. For more information about how to make this sun or other beaded embellishments, go take a peek at my tutorial HERE at Right at Home. The other three layouts that I created with this line will be posted later in the month, so please check back. In the meantime, grab some beads and dress up your layouts.

Happy Scrappin'

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Aphra,
So cute...cannot wait to play.
Lisa

laterg8r said...

love your hand beaded sun - awesome!

Melissa said...

Love it! Great sun with the beads!
Thanks for visiting my blog.. I see you are in LA... where abouts?

iza said...

i lurve the bright n fun color of ur lo.very eye catching.great design too...

Heather said...

I have a serious crush on all that orange!! Love the sun and the tutorial...gotta go find some beads!

Jamie Harder said...

What a super bright and summery layout! LOVE IT!! Your beaded sun is awesome!! WTG...you so totally rock!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

love this pg. Aphra! love those beads!

Wendy Smith said...

this is awesome Aphra...love the colours..so bright and summery

Lindsay said...

A gorgeous LO, Aphra! I love that adorable beaded sun! :)