Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scrap the Boys June Challenge Is Up

Ooo and it's a good one....scrapbook your boys and their toys using red, black, and one other color. So many possibilities! The design team layouts are amazing. I'm always so blown away by them and think "Oh, I wish I'd thought of that!"

My layout is about my oldest son's new binder....that he had to have....to get better organized at school. Those were the magic words. We got something akin to a Trapper Keeper...does that bring back some memories or what?





Hope you'll go to Scrap the Boys and check it out for yourself! Oh, and while you're there, please vote for your favorite May layout! It's a close one.

Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Another fabulous layout!!!!!! I love the stiching on your title!!

Frances said...

Lovin that junky layout! That boy is cracking me up...he gets it honestly!

MyLittleTeapot said...

Gorgeous LO once again Aphra! Very inspiring

LG

iza said...

its a great challenge n u done it beautifully.the layering was great.love it...

Heather Bares said...

I love everything about this!!!!