Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Second Term

Soooo excited to have been chosen for a second design team term at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I love Julie's sketches and the community over there is fabulous! If you haven't been yet, you've got to check it out!

For the next three months, I'll be working alongside these nine talented ladies!

Pia Astrand
Heather Derbecker
Jennifer Findlay
Lindsay Gannon
Veronica Goh
Tracey Hunter
Deanna Misner
Amy Oxford
Frances Sylvia

The winner of Sketch #24 will take home an amazing prize--a $50 gift card to Scrapbook Express. That's an awesome prize, hun? Well, here's the fun sketch that could help you win it. I'm loving the circle of circles!



Happy Scrappin'

8 comments:

Valerie Durham said...

Congratulations on being selected for a second term! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!

Tracey said...

Hi Aphra. Congratulations on making the DT again at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I look forward to working with you....xxx

Liz said...

Congrats!! You must be one busy lady!

MyLittleTeapot said...

WOW!! Congratulations Sweetie!!! I am so happy for you because I can see you are totally enjoying their sketches.

Do you have a link where I can download all their previous sketches?

LG

xxx
Have not receive the punches yet. no worries, it really takes a month before i get items internationally

Frances said...

Are you following me? Just kidding, congrats girly! Can't wait to get busy...TFS (Totally Fun Stuff)! LOL!

Jodi said...

Congrats Aphra!! So happy for you... enjoy your second term!!! :)

Jenn said...

I am looking forward to working with and getting to know you. Congrats on a 2nd term.

Martha said...

congrats on making the team!
your layouts are so cute!