Wednesday, September 16, 2009

By the Book

Challenge #8 at a la Carte went up yesterday. Grab your back to school photos because this menu is by the book! Take a look.

1. Use a brown paper bag.
2. Use primary colors.
3. Use alphabet stickers as your background.
4. Use notebook paper.
5. Use something that measures.
6. Use the word "first."

Here's my layout using four of the six menu items and this month's amazing Noel Mignon kit "Core Curriculum."





So, which four menu items did I use? I used a brown paper bag for the leaves and stem on my apple. I used the primary colors red, blue, and yellow. For something that measures, I used the report card die cut behind the photos. Hey, it measures progress, so it counts. LOL! And lastly, I used the word "First" in my title.

Be sure to email your layout to Frances at www.fasylvia_6@yahoo.com by September 28th for your chance at this month's prize. Which, by the way, I haven't posted on the blog yet, but will real soon!

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Debbie said...

great layout Aphra!!

Heather said...

Love these bright primary colours!! That apple with the paper bag leaves is great!!!

Jessica said...

fabulous pg.!! love that apple...you are so creative!