Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Double Dose

Today's layout is a double dose of design team inspiration, of book paper trees, of My Mind's Eye patterned paper, and of my two preciuos sons. See what I mean?






Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzil; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Labels: Scenic Route; Cork Alphas: Making Memories; Journal Tag: Jenni Bowlin; Flowers: Prima; Buttons: FoofaLa; Die Cut: Slice.

The sketch for this layout is # 31 by Liz at The Scrappiest. Those two trees were right there on the sketch. How perfect for ushering in some Fall weather. Not that we're getting much Fall weather here, but surely some of you are. LOL! Anyhoo, go check out the rest of the design team's layouts. Not everyone's take is as literal as mine, and boy are they great!

My layout was also inspired by this week's challenge at Scrapping Out LOUD! We were told to use a motif (repeated element) on our layout. My motif is two.....two trees, two patterns, two boys, and the number two in my title. There are some amazing takes on this challenge, too.

I have something to share every day this week, so I hope you'll come back by.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aphra this is awesome, as are all of your pages! I love your design and your repeat elements.

Jessica said...

fabulous pg. Aphra!! love it!

Heather Bares said...

love it!

Wendy Smith said...

this is divine...love the trees!