Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm All A-Flutter

Have you seen the new Bo Bunny Flutter Butter? Such yummy colors and swirls. LOVE it! And just perfect for these sweet photos of my big guy at the park. It makes me so happy that he still loves to swing and slide at the park! I hope to allow him to be a kid just as long as I can.









So, did you see all that doodling going on? Well, that was our challenge this week at Scrapping Out LOUD! In case you missed my doodling, I've outlined the tags and the letter stickers, dotted and drew around the scalloped edge, outlined the photos, outlined the punched butterflies, outlined the background paper, and dotted around the tone-on-tone circles on the background paper. I think all that doodling is such a fun personal touch.

The rest of the design team has some great doodling ideas of their own. You can check them out HERE. Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Love the pleating and stitching on this Aphra! I haven't seen this line, but now I am off to check it out online!

Judith said...

I Have this a few of these papers. I love what you have done would you mind if I scrap lift this sketch?
Yet to try stitching I am not brave enough. x

Lovin' Life said...

Love that line!!!!!! Great LO!

Melissa said...

Just like Mcdonalds, I'm lovin' it ;)

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

I JUST found your blog and I LOVE it!!!!!!!! - Sammye Jo
www.62cards.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Awesome job Aphra!! Love the paper you used too!

LG said...

WOW! I love it Aphra!

gette143 said...

Girl I love this. I had a great weekend with yall.I had so much fun with yall.