Monday, September 28, 2009

Indian Summer

This month I got to play with the trio kit at 3 Scrappy Boys kit club. As the name suggests, the trio kit includes three different paper lines. Yummmm!!! The September kit contains Basic Grey's Indian Summer, Jillibean Soup's Alphabet Soup, and My Mind's Eye's Stomp. There are still a few of these great kits left.



I had such a great time playing with all the papers and embellishments. I'll be sharing these layouts with you over the next couple of weeks. Today, I have my favorite one using Basic Grey's Indian Summer.







Tomorrow's Tuesday, which means another Scrapping Out LOUD! challenge. See ya then!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

beautiful kit...yummy papers! love that layout...he is such a cutie! also love your new blog look!

Blessings, Janine said...

Cute photo! Love your flower.

Susan said...

Love this layout! The colors of the paper and your son's hair are just great together. I am off to check out this kit!!

Jodi said...

LOVE this kit aphra... and I love what you did with it! You've been very busy by the looks of things!

meluv2scrap said...

I love this LO, saw it in the gallery at 3sb!!! Those eyes!!!

Rebecca said...

What a cute photo and those papers really go well with his hair! LOL! Gorgeous LO. You are rocking the kit :)

laterg8r said...

great LO - love the colors and brad circle :D

LG said...

Love the way you've used those pps! NICE!

Melissa said...

amazing! Love the photo and the title is so clever!