Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a New Day!

And that means another great sketch by Allison Cope over at So Sketchy! If you need some inspiration, you definitely need to go to So Sketchy! There's a new sketch up almost daily.

Today's 12x12 sketch includes several layers of patterned paper, a semi-circle, one large and two walled-sized photos. Check it out HERE. Here's my layout, entitled His Head Is in the Clouds.






Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Studio; Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, SEI, October Afternoon; Border Punch: Fiskars; Alphas: My Little Shoebox, American Crafts; Date Tag: Creative Chaos Etsy Shop; Mist: Tattered Angels; Buttons: Stash; Other: Book Paper.

Be sure to check out Frances's and Zoe's takes on this sketch. Well worth the trip! And while you're there, check out this month's contest. Great prize on the line, ladies.

Well, have a good Thursday!

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

This is darling! I love how you made this sketch your own! Love your combination of papers! I'm sure I've said it before, but you always make me want to scrap! ;)

Melissa said...

Amazing work Aphra, Love the cloud and the awesome mix of paper!

Jamie Harder said...

The sun and clouds are just darling!!! Super page!!!

Bree said...

this is amazing, i just love it

Wendy Smith said...

cute cute cute..love it!

Lan said...

Your clouds are so cute, just perfect roundness. You have such a great eye for paper and colors.

Frances said...

I do love this! But with all of the fun and fabulous stuff on the layout, my favorite is the date and buttons at the bottom...great idea!