Sunday, September 13, 2009

Making Mischief

My baby boy can get himself into some trouble! And it usually involves naptime and a mess for me. On this particular occasion, he climbed onto his changing table and emptied all the powder and lotion.....all over him and the changing table. My husband grabbed the camera and snapped some photos before clean up commenced. There have been other, more disgusting events at naptime. No pictures of that, though, promise.





This layout is based upon sketch #37 at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. It's such a simple sketch with a fun twist...four circles in a row. Got me into a quirky mood and it shows in my layout, hun? Pop on over to 52 Sketches and let's see what you can do. There's a great prize to be won!

Happy Scrappin'

11 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

That is hilarious...what a cute little mischief maker you have:-) Your layout is FABULOUS!!! Looks like a great sketch...off the check it out!

Jana Eubank said...

Awwww, don't you LOVE those moments! Hee hee! Awesome page! I love how the red and yellow brings your eye into the photo. I love the circles in a row and how you repeated it with the buttons acrass the top of the photo! Fab page, my friend! ;)

Melissa said...

I can totally relate. J used to do all kinds of things similar, once with diaper rash cream and another time with tomatoes! How DO they think of these things? Really???
Great LO, love the pic especially and the LO really adds to it's charm

Wendy Smith said...

this is soooooo gorgeous!

Sarah Lou said...

Such a great LO!!! Had a chuckle - how familiar the behavior is! I adore adore that onsie paper - whose that by?

piradee talvanna said...

love your take on the sketch... super fun! have to check it out. thanks for sharing :)

Lydia said...

Great layout Aphra, love that Kraft laundry paper!! And I understand about the child that's into everything.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

oh I feel for you.. Nidhi once emptied a new tub of Nivea cream all over herself, my living room, our tv and my bed!

I adore the colors you got goin on here ;)

laterg8r said...

so cute and funny - love the yellow :D

ellen s. said...

love
love love
the colors! amazing...so fun

Angela said...

I am totally in love with this layout! So much I want to lift it. I also want that kraft paper. Who's line is it from?

Thanks!

ANgela